It is mandatory for all students at Lester B. Pearson High School to wear the school uniform, appropriate clothing and appearance. The uniform must be worn as of the first day of school, during all outings and field trips unless otherwise specified by the school administration. The school uniform has been approved by the Governing Board.
Uniform garments must be purchased from the school's official supplier. Fitting sessions are scheduled annually to provide parents the opportunity to have your child fitted and to complete the ordering of uniform garments.
The following items are considered part of the uniform:
- Navy blue pants
- Royal blue or white polo shirt short or long sleeved, collar down (only LBP turtleneck is permitted under the short sleeve polo shirt)
- Navy blue v-neck or zip-up sweater worn over the blue/white polo or LBP turtleneck
- Low–heeled shoes
- Only a plain short sleeved T-shirt may be worn under all tops.
- Graduation apparel (hoodie, short/long sleeved t-shirt) for secondary 5 students.
The following items and accessories are not permitted:
- Both the pants and polo’s must not be rolled since this is considered altering the uniform.
- Tights, shorts or other clothing items are not permitted to be worn underneath school pants.
- Caps, bandanas, or any headgear are not permitted in school.
- Non-school uniform sweaters/hoodies, outdoor jackets/coats are only to be worn when entering and exiting the building. They are not to be worn in the classroom, nor during recess and/or lunch while in the building.
- Boots can only be worn when entering and exiting the building. Boots are not permitted in class.
- Belts must not be visible.
- Sandals/flip flops/open-toed shoes are not permitted.
Please note that students must be in full uniform as they enter the school, leave the school and in order to board the express buses.