The library is intended to be a resource area for the whole school. Students are encouraged to come to the library to do their homework and study, to read for pleasure, and to make use of the wide variety of books and magazines available to them.
Search for ebooks and audiobooks
The library learning commons is an inclusive space for students and staff to use in a variety of ways. The learning commons offers space for students to do individual or group work, use computers, take out books, and print their homework (10 cents/page for all printing). In addition, students can make use of/participate in:
- 3D printers
- Photocopier (10 cents/side)
- Comfy chairs for reading
- Various clubs (magic club, graphic novel club, battle of the books etc.)
In order to keep the library operating efficiently, we ask students to observe the following regulations:
- If visiting during class time, arrive with a note from your teacher.
- Computers are for school work only.
- No food or drinks (water is ok).
- Students must be in uniform.
- No volume/sound from any devices being used in the library.
- Students must be respectful of each other and the space.
- Lunch passes: students must trade their student ID for a lunch pass before lunch begins.
- 3 week loans (excluding weekends and holidays)
- No late fees
- If book is lost or damaged the student is responsible for paying the replacement cost (pay at the library, receipts provided).